Monday, August 21, 2017

Baby Shower Recap

I had my Baby Shower a few weekends ago and was so overwhelmed with love and support for our baby girl. It was the most relaxed, stress free party I think we've ever had. We normally host at my parents home, but decided having a venue take care of all the setup, food, etc. would be much less stressful for us. I also knew I wanted an indoor shower, as it's August and very hot! My cousins took care of the decorations and games, and I was able to enjoy the entire day!

We had vegetable crudites, a fruit platter and a champagne bar to start off the day.  (We also had a coffee, iced tea and pink lemonade station.)


My cousins took care of the games, made the diaper cakes for the table centerpieces, and really took a ton of stress off my mom and I for the fun day! For the games/prizes, we did:
  • Don't say "Baby"
  • Baby Word Scramble
  • The tray game (We put various kitchen and baby items on the tray and walked around with it, once everyone got a good look, they had to write down as many as they could remember-- the person with the most guesses won!)
  • Diaper Raffle
For favors, I made little pink and gold tags that said "mani thanks" and tied them to different colored pink nail polishes and set them around the tables.

For lunch we had Salad, Lasagna, Chicken Parmigiana, Roasted potatoes, vegetables, and garlic bread. And For dessert we had our raspberry confetti cake, and chocolate mousse. Everything was delicious!



Dress from Pink Blush of course!
Shoes: BP Decker Lace-Up in Nude



  






























 The day was so fun and stress free! Baby girl received a TON of amazing gifts and all is greatly appreciated! Now to wash and get everything organized for her arrival!






1 comment:

  1. Such a beautiful and special day, and I was lol'ing at your boomerangs on Instagram! How pretty is that cake, and love the favor tags. So clever! Baby girl is making her debut soon <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to comment my blog & will do my best to respond to each and every one of you! :) xoxo Lisa Nicole ♥
Please follow my social media accounts
>> facebook// twitter //etsy <<